So...As you can see from the above picture....Mail finally arrived from Canada, all I can say is WOW, let me back up a bit, I was at OCH trying fevershly to see my sweetie on webcam...no go, not even voice, she could only see me and we typed chatted, I was ok with that, but I did leave there kinda bummed (no pun intended). So I made my way back to the tent, where I find my mail sitting on my bed, I did a little dance and then took it all outside to open, I didn't want to wake the boys with my excitement, so one after another I opened each package, still in shock that I got 4 pieces. I want to say thank you to Lana, Larraine and Momma Barb for the contents. The freezies are a welcome relief, the 7 pound box of candies will be well shared, how did you know that rockets were my favorite all time candies. Momma Barb, I LOVE YOU, thank you for the Tim's certificates. I now can drink all the timmies I want till I go home, so, I'm pretty sure that I am good now. Thank you again and I love you guys...It made my week, seriously.
With all that being said, I must now get ready to go to work soon, not really sure what the day will hold, but I am in a fantastic mood, I recieved mail, I have my Timmies in hand and I was able to see my babies smile. Too bad the voice wasn't working well. Tomorrow is another day. Till next time...
Support Our Troops
~M
3 comments:
Hi Mark, that is some smile on your face. Glad to see that you received your Tim's so soon. We all miss you and are eager to see you home soon.I can't believe those freezes did not melt getting there LOL Love reading your Blog, you shooul become a journalist . take care of you. Love mom barbxoxox SOT
HI Again mark, My onvitation to vist your blog is about to expire on the 22 you will have to send another invite ok or maybe Lana will TTfn SOT
Awesome, I don't have your address! Oh well I'll do a Christmas package! I c an definitely hear the excitement in your voice to get mail!
Post a Comment