Tuesday, September 23, 2008

And the days go on!!

It has been pretty much situation normal here in Kandahar, for us anyway. It's been busy at times, but quiet at others, but I wanted to take a second and talk about those that are no so fortunate to have quiet times. On a very regular basis I see the "guys" from the field that come in for a break, I know I often complain about getting a few hours sleep on our busiest days. I'm sure that those outside the wire go days without any sleep at all, not quite sure how they do it, but they do, my hat goes off to them!! We all have a job to do here, we would not be here without them, and they would not be here without us.
A friend of mine has created a Facebook group called S.O.T. I encourage all to check it out and join, but not just join, follow the goal of the group and that is to have S.O.T. at the end of your status's. Something so small as 3 letters can mean so much! If you have Facebook you can check out the link http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/group.php?gid=31199155667&ref=mf

Well, small update for now!! Till next time!

Support Our Troops
~M

No comments: