Saturday, September 20, 2008

What day is it??

I have pretty much lost track of days...now I know it is Saturday, I think...lol, but two days have passed and I am wondering where the heck it went, well let me tell you. Yesterday after 20 hours straight, just to stop for meals, we finally finished work at 3am, not because the work was done, only because we could not focus anymore. So we headed back to the tent, which is about a 35 minute drive at 15km per hour, any faster it kicks up too much dust. I was asleep within minutes of getting to my bed and then woke up 3 hours later to go back to work. I'm done now barring no problems with the planes, but I was able to get a bit of sleep this afternoon before supper. Oh supper you ask, the only good thing about it was Mario's company, 1 big scoop of Tuna, a Tomato, a bunch of Cukes and a dinner roll, the menu tonight was very un-appealing. I have to admit though, the cake was very good!! So I'm just sitting waiting for Lana to get home and get our "fix". I missed chatting with her yesterday for obvious reasons. I think I will spend a little time tonight fine tuning my Fantasy Hockey Team, I picked 10th overall so I have a little work to do. Well, not much else to update, till next time!

Support Our Troops
~M

No comments: