Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Quick update

I just thought I would pop in and fire off a quick update before I fade off to sleep....Yup, sleep, The re-pat is scheduled for 2:30am. Not too much to update though, We had a very fun day off at diving, it was the most surreal thing I have ever done. During the first trip out to the rock, we encountered a small school of sharks, they were about 6 feet long, the just swam around us in circles, not to intimidating but the distance was just perfect for me, on the other hand, I really enjoyed swimming with all the Nemo type fish, you know, the bright colorful ones. I just floated there and they would just swim up to us and look. The water temp was a warm 37 degrees but the outside temp was 50 plus Celsius. By the end of the trip, it did not take us long to all fall asleep on the bus home for the 2 hour trip. I have posted some pics on my Picasa web album, check it out www.picasaweb.google.com/marknlana There are also pictures there from my first trip over seas.
Thats all for now. Till next time,

Support Our Troops
~M

No comments: